Friday, May 29, 2009

Review: The Goddess DIET

The first review for The Goddess DIET was posted at the Blissings forum this week, by Rebecca Ratliff. Thank you Rebecca!
So I just got this book on Friday, I'm a little over half-way through reading it (this isn't one of those fluffy diet books, you have to actually pay attention to the stuff you're reading), and I must say, I'm loving it! This is really great stuff, Anita. I can't help but already feel empowered by all the things you've written and are suggesting. I own several diet/wellness/health books, and this is definitely one of my favorites. It really addresses the issues that so many don't. If you're not happy with yourself, then you're not going to be happy no matter what weight or dress size you're at. And then, once you achieve that goal, since you're still not happy, you're likely to just put all the weight, along with more self-loathing, back on.

I'd definitely encourage everybody to get this book, whether you need to lose weight or not, just because it has such sound advice regarding your mental state. Thank you, Anita!

No comments: