Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Predictions for 2009

Dear goddess... 2009 is upon us. I am calling this year my "year of manifestation." It is the year that I intend to share fully all the gifts and talents I've been cultivating. I have such a strong feeling that you also are on the cusp of something amazing that I am compelled to offer you my predictions for 2009. I'm sharing these with you because they involve you...

You ready? I predict that, this year:

* You'll fall in love... Yes, finally, the most incredible LOVE will encompass you. You'll have a sense of "arrival", that you have finally found THE ONE. This will happen at precisely the moment that you look into a mirror and recognise the goddess in the reflection gazing back at you.

* You'll become rich... Yes, you will find money in your wallet, you will be able to afford little luxuries (and big!) and you will be able to pay your bills without any stress. This is because you will learn that money is simply energy, and the more you allow it to flow the more it flows in abundance back to you.

* You'll lose weight... Yes, suddenly that pre-baby wardrobe is looking like an option again. That favourite pair of pants is coming out for another season. That dress that makes you look hot hot hot is coming our for another trot trot trot. This is because you will look in the mirror and lose your attachment to any feelings of ugliness, unworthiness and un-sexiness. As you gain self-acceptance, you will lose your baggage.

There's more... maybe I'll continue with my predictions in next week's newsletter. In the meantime, make your own predictions for 2009 by hitting the "comments" button below.

xx
Anita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 2009 prediction is that we will finally realize how short and precious life really is and so will live each day to the fullest, with laughter, love, a little indulgence and allow a bit of wildness into our lives to help make each day be a bit more delicious ~*~

denise