Thursday, November 27, 2008

Vibrational Essence 3: Daring Diva

Any goddess or patroness that inspires you to step into your own personal power is a Daring Diva: the Greek maiden Persephone, volcano goddess Pele, Babylonian goddess Lilith and moon goddess Artemis are just a few role models.

A daring diva is able to present her stunning and glorious Self to the world whether the world likes it or not! She is absolutely real whether she is performing on stage in the lead role, supporting from back stage or simply content to be relaxing in the audience. She rises above superficiality and allows her authenticity to be her guiding force in decision-making and her actions. She is intrinsically connected to her intuitive Self and she is readily able to marshal her personal power for her highest good. She knows that anxiety and ‘butterflies’ that sit in her belly is simply her inner tigress preparing her for success.

I was out walking when the idea came to me for a vibrational essence to assist with adding spark to the daring diva... It is when I'm walking that I'm in my most delicious state of clarity. In this state, I realise how easy life is, how perfectly at home I am in my body and person, and that I have thousands of reasons to be happy.

So, on this day, a Tuesday, I asked Spirit to send me the ingredients I needed for this blend, to associate with the solar plexus chakra.

Spirit sent me:
  • Yellow kangaroo paw: allows us to be tolerant of mistakes in our selves and others;
  • Nasturtium to kick-start stagnant energy;
  • Tiger eye gemstone;
  • I wanted a yellow ribbon to place around the brewing bowl to represent "boundaries", but instead I tripped over a yellow power cable (ha!) so used that instead. I shaped it into a shining star around the bowl;
  • Affirmation: I am my own tigress mother, daring diva and super star.
  • The flowers were picked during a "power walk" to add to the em-powerment of the blend;
  • Blended on a Tuesday: "The solar plexus chakra rules our personal power, fear, autonomy and metabolism. 
It resonates with the planet Mars, after which Tuesday is named. Being the planet representing war and conflict, it took on the male energy of the Roman god of war, Mars. Tuesday, therefore, is the perfect day to think about all things associated with courage, action, initiative and daring. When balanced, this chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and a healthy sense of Self." (Extract from The 7-Day Chakra Workout) And a healthy sense of Self = Daring Diva.
Finally, I wanted to use a sunflower. Out of all the plants and flowers I passed on my walk, none of them scream "DIVA!" more than a sunflower. When I was nearing home and still no sign of a sunflower, I asked Spirit, "if now is the right time to create this blend, please send me a sunflower."

Even though I meandered streets and walked further than I normally would have, I did not find a sunflower in anyone's garden nor in any public parks. So when I returned home, I accepted this as a sign to wait. But then I pulled out my iPhone to read the time, and WOW, there was a picture of a sunflower on my screen.

Thank you Spirit!

So instead of using an actual sunflower in the blend, I used a sprinkling of sunflower seeds. Afterwards, I sprinkled the seeds throughout my garden and look forward to seeing them grow. Seeing each flower turn her face to the sun will strengthen my intention to be a Daring Diva in every aspect of my life.



Love love love,
Anita

No comments: