Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vibrational Essence 1: Warrior Queen

History is saturated with the deeds, ingenuity and strength of Warrior Queens: Greek goddess Athena, Celtic queen Bodicea, Egyptian pharaoh-queen Hatshepsut, Elizabeth I, Marie Antoinette... the list is as endless as it is inspirational. All these queens share common attributes of resilience, poise, self-assurance and a dynamic presence.

Warrior queens have unshakeable trust in their abilities to lead. Without hesitation they are prepared to stand up for their rights and the rights of others who rely on them for security. They forge ahead despite (or because of) obstacles. They carve their own path and lead by example. They stay balanced in times or duress, and connected to their traditions and sources of inspiration whether they be at war or in peace. They are in tune with their physical body and respond to threatening situations rationally. And, they are deeply connected with Mother Earth and humanity.

To make this essence in honour of the Warrior Queen, I was guided to Kings Park in Perth. I strolled the gardens with my daughter in her pram, drinking in the spring-time sunshine on our faces, listening to the children playing in the park, avoiding the two rangers who seemed to be stalking me each time I stopped in front of a garden bed...

I had written a list of the particular flowers I was seeking, but each time I bent down to pick one a ranger would appear. So, I took that as a sign to release my expectations, and trust that Spirit would send exactly that which I needed to create an essence to ignite Warrior Queen energy within women. The minute I surrendered my expectation, whammo -- along came the ingredients:

  • Zamia Warrior: it's a very TOUGH plant with spiky leaves and pods designed to protect it from dinosaurs;
  • Coast Sword-Edge: a frond (a "sword") fell off this plant as I stopped to read the title plate;
  • Soil from the dinosaur garden: this earth link signifies the deep and biding relation between our "now" and our ancestry throughout all time. It signifies our connection to humanity and all of Mother Earth's living creatures;
  • A feather from a raven: According to Australia's the world's most gifted animal shamanist Scott Alexander King, the raven represents LAW. As do warrior queens;
To these ingredients, I also added a raw garnet and an affirmation "I am Queen of my Self". I also placed the brew underneath a striking red painting so that the sun reflected powerful red energy into the brew.
Mm-mm-mmmmmmmmmm!
xx
Anita

No comments: