"Oh crap, she's up!"
This well-known expression made me laugh out loud this morning... so much so I began a list of other things that would make me "that kind of woman." In the spirit of Bast, some of it's playful, but underlying each point is a serious sentiment.
I've started my list here, and would love you to add to it.
Be the kind of woman that...
- ... takes 'No' as the start of a negotiation, not the end
- ... isn't afraid to do a U-turn when she's on the wrong road
- ... knows that today's escapades are tomorrow's morning tea
- ... is adept at riding the winds of fortune
- ... chooses her battles wisely; big enough to matter, small enough to win
- ... kisses slowly, forgives quickly and dances a hell of a tango
- ... does what she can with what she has in what time she has to do it
- ... is as strong as the coffee she drinks and the friends she has
- ... grabs second chances without second glances
- ... demands tequila and salt when life gives her lemons
- ... fights for what she loves and against what she hates
- ... lets the day happen whether she gets out of bed or not
- ... doesn't believe in bathroom scales or bad-news-papers
- ... predicts her future by creating it
- ... brings her own sunshine no matter what the weather
- ... takes the greatest delight in the smallest of miracles
- ... loves her body, loves her Self and loves her goddess within