Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vibrational Essence 4: Primordial Mother

Mother love is arguably the strongest, most enduring love of all. Kwan Yin, White Tara, Mary and Demeter are just some role models who exemplify mother love in their bottomless, timeless and unconditional love for their children.

The primordial mother embodies love, compassion and trust. All these attributes are a two-way street for her – as happily as she gives these gifts to others, she receives them back unto herself. She never, ever allows herself to accept second best because she knows that in order to shower love upon others she must be ready to accept it in equal measure. The primordial mother revels in her self-respect, self-love and self-appreciation. Her inner child is a reflection of her perfection. Her heart is open and willing to trust. She thinks love; she is love.

Wow I loved making this essence. I know when my heart chakra is open because I feel a tickle. A spark. A smile that I cannot suppress... So when I was gathering ingredients for this essence, I was in heaven. And when in heaven, well, it's best to keep it simple...
  • Geranium
  • Pink everlasting daisy
  • Pink succulent
  • Aventurine
  • An affirmation that I wrote especially for this blend: I am loved, I am lovely, I am love.
  • All wrapped up in an abundance of pink feathers (pink is the colour of compassion and self-love, while feathers are a symbol of air, the element that represents the heart chakra).
And all this on a Wednesday. Wednesday was "...named after Mercury which rules over intellect, versatility, healing and mediation" (The 7-Day Chakra Workout) and is the day that resonates with the heart chakra.

Yum yum.

No comments: