Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Predictions for 2010

2010 arrived on the back of a gorgeous blue moon this week, and with it a renewed sense of hope. After a difficult 2009, I am calling twenty-ten my "year of power and purpose." I have a feeling that you also are on the cusp of stepping into your goddess power, ready to reclaim the happiness that is your birthright.

I'm also predicting that this year:

* You'll glimpse your inner wow-factor... Yes, you'll look in the mirror and be startled by the gorgeous broad looking back at you. You'll see wrinkles as laugh-lines, your belly as an expression of femininity, and a sparkle in your eyes that can only come from a realisation of self-appreciation.

* You'll be showered with good fortune... Yes, you will find money in your wallet, you will be able to afford little luxuries (and big!) and you will be able to pay your bills without any stress. This is because you will learn that money is simply energy, and the more you allow it to flow the more it flows in abundance back to you.

* You'll lose weight... Yes, suddenly that pre-baby wardrobe is looking like an option again. That favourite pair of pants is coming out for another season. That dress that makes you look hot hot hot is coming our for another trot trot trot. This is because you will look in the mirror and lose your attachment to any feelings of ugliness, unworthiness and un-sexiness. As you gain self-acceptance, you will lose your baggage.

What do you predict for 2010?

3 comments:

JulieT said...

This is a number 3 year for me So I predict its going to be a year of getting my creativity back to full force!

Nicole said...

On New Years eve a friend and I made Goddess dolls, and what a beautiful & healing journey of the inner goddess that was. I feel a year of stepping into Goddess power, the ability to manifest and creatively birth wonderful new things into the world. A year of manifesting my deepest heart's desires, my truest truth, walking along my truest path. For me, its a year of not trecking the yards alone as in previous years, but for the joy in manifesting with others. A year of birthing the big picture together and letting the trivial stay insignificant. But besides an inspiration in my career, the Goddess also calls to be a nurturing, patient and loving mother (moon in Cancer on New Year!) as well as a loving partner... and to not forget in all the business and wild explosion of creativity during the year, that the Goddess herself needs love, nurturing and time to be in her sacred space too. :)Blessings be to all in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

2009 was a kick my butt yr. 20 10 is my year of accepting my power and going into ACTION all your predictions are spot on for me too..the wait/weight is over i claim abundance on all levels in my life I AM THAT, I AM