Monday, August 14, 2006

Which City Am I In? (#3)

You girls are too, too clever! Yes, the answer to the last "which city am I in?" competition is indeed, Bunbury, in the South West of Western Australia.

OK, this time, I'm limiting the clues ;-)

Here is another place I visited while on tour recently... At this time of year, this place is enjoying 31 degree Celcius temperatures - hence my "summer gear" in winter.

This place is famous for its sunsets, and is touted as being the "Best Beach For Sunset Photos in Australia"...

Right-oh, that's it. That's the only clue I'm giving you! Guess away :-)

xxx Anita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I have just had a flash of Divine intervention from the weather channel ....amd I hope I am allowed a second go... It's DARWIN!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I think you are in Sidney.