Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disgraceful Challenge

In this week's InnerGoddess newsletter, I included a Prayer for Growing Old Gracefully. It's a really sweet prayer, full of sage advice and common sense. But sometimes the inner cheeky goddess simply must be heard... who wants to be practical all the time, right?

So, I've invited InnerGoddess members to co-create a "Prayer for Growing Old Disgracefully"... for example, your contribution could include requests along the lines of, "may I never forget to pack paper towel in case I spill my cocktail in public."

Comment to add your suggestion to our co-created prayer.

5 comments:

JulieT said...

May I never grow too old to dance in public and embarrass my children

ScooterGran said...

May I be able to ride my motorbike to attend my grand children's school functions for many more years to come!

Sarah said...

I want to be laughing more and able to get my nose to touch my knees, in a yoga-styley (though, possibly not at the same time!)

Jeannie Gibson said...

May I never have arthritis so bad that I'm not able to pinch hot, young mens tushies.

Larissa said...

May I learn how to drive manual so I can do that stunt driving course!