Monday, June 05, 2006

I am a fit and healthy size... X!

In last week's InnerGoddess newsletter, one affirmation triggered some truly inspired writing from members. It was: "I am a fit and healthy size 10"

Now, something I perhaps should have clarified in the newsletter itself...

I'm not suggesting ANYONE should take my size 10 and try to make it fit when the goddess has clearly made us all unique. Heaven forbid we ALL turn into robots trying to be something we're not! ;-)

I do, however, suggest taking all of my suggested affirmations as triggers to craft your own affirmation to suit yourself. eg; "I am a healthy, fit and weigh exactly (X) stone which is perfect for me", or "I am healthy, fit, and perfect!"

What affirmation would you formulate to help you find self-acceptance with regards to your body's health and body image?

1 comment:

igoddess.com said...

Nice! Just a couple of tips to help your affirmation manifest as you truly desire...

Avoid 'negatives' (eg "I won't") because the Universe doesn't hear negatives. Also, avoid future tense (eg "I will")...

So change "I won't defile them with chemical-laden cosmetics, life-less foods, or toxic thoughts" to "I am free from chemical-laden cosmetics, life-less foods, and toxic thoughts."

And, change "I'll be true to myself" to, "I am true to myself"...

What a beautiful and meaningful affirmation!